Share and Speak
Working with IT Executives throughout the Country, we understand the importance of providing knowledgeable and passionate presenters that can enhance a discussion or topic. We constantly strive to provide the best and most knowledgeable speakers available.
If you would like to be considered for, or recommend a potential keynote speaker or expert panelist for the event, please submit a Speaker Recommendation Form.
- Have a want and willingness to discuss, share and exchange knowledge, ideas and expertise with others in the local IT community.
- CIOs & Senior level IT Executives with experience and expertise on one of the event topics.
- Industry Experts who are knowledgeable about current trends, industry updates and technologies that would benefit others in the IT Community (No Sales Pitches).
Types of Discussions:
- Keynotes & General Sessions: a one hour discussion in front of the entire event audience. These can be done as standalone speaker or in a panel format.
- Breakout/track sessions: a one hour discussion in front of about half to a third of the audience. Typically we run two breakout sessions at the same time covering different topics.
Interested in speaking at one of our events?